Regulatory compliance is getting increasingly important to safeguard your success for sales of chemical products around the globe.
To avoid struggling with the continuously changing regulatory requirements, there is a need for a clear on the global trends in chemical policies.
Our conference will encompass a comprehensive overview on chemical legislations and regulatory procedures in numerous important markets in the Americas and the Asia-Pacific region.
Book your seat to be prepared for the global compliance challenge!
- Registration and evaluation of chemicals in Korea
- Management of chemicals in China and Taiwan
- The “Frank Lautenberg Chemical Safety Act” (LSCA) - New TSCA
- New substance notification in Canada
- Chemical regulations in ASEAN countries
- Regulations in Central and South America
- Chemical Regulation in Turkey
- Planned reform of the CSCL in Japan
- Chemical safety management in the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU)
June 19, 2018 - Agenda
FLEMING'S Selection Hotel Frankfurt-City
Eschenheimer Tor 2
60318 Frankfurt am Main