Represented by their managing directors
Dr. rer. nat. habil. Hans-Emil Knoell
Dr. Michael Cleuvers
Chamber of commerce
References for images
Dr. Knoell Consult GmbH
Data Protection Statement
Knoell NL B.V. takes the protection of your data very seriously. Any data submitted by the user through the www.knoell.nl website, will be collected and used pursuant to the applicable data protection laws.
Art. 1 General information
(1) We will only collect, process and use your personal information (e-mail address, IP address) according to the provisions of the Dutch Data Protection law. The regulations set forth below shall inform you of type, scope and purpose of the collection, processing and use of your personal data. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to learn more about data protection:
Dr. Knoell Consult GmbH
Dynamostraße 19 68165 Mannheim
Tel. +49 621 718858-0 Fax +49 621 718858-100
(2) This data protection statement applies to our websites only. Should our website link you to third party sites we kindly ask you to inform yourself about the respective data processing procedures regarding your personal information.
Art. 2 Automated data collection
The following information, which is directly transmitted by your Internet browser, is collected for technical reasons: Browser type and version, operating system used, website from which you visit us (referrer URL), website you visit, data and time of your access, your Internet protocol (IP) address.
This data will be stored separately from the personal data you have submitted. It will be analyzed for statistical purposes and serves to further optimize our Internet presentation and range of services. This data will be deleted once the analysis has been completed.
Art. 3 Inventory data
(1) All personal data stated under Art. 1, sec. I will only be collected, processed and used where this is required for the performance of our services (inventory data). The names and identity of visitors will remain unknown to us. Your personal data will not be forwarded to any third parties without your explicit consent or a valid legal justification.
(1) All personal data stated under Art. 1, sec. I will only be collected, processed and used where this is required in order to establish the validity, shape the contents or alter the nature of the contractual relationship (inventory data). Personal data will further only be collected if you submit such data on a voluntary basis when registering for our newsletter, using the contact form or sending us an e-mail. All data submitted by you will only be processed for the performance and processing of our newsletter service and contact requests. You may revoke your consent at any time effective for the future. Your personal data will not be forwarded to any third parties without your explicit consent or a valid legal justification.
(2) In order to receive the Dr. Knoell Consult GmbH Newsletter, we need a valid e-mail address and other information allowing us to verify that you are the owner of the said e-mail address or that the respective owner agrees to receiving the newsletter. No other data will be collected.
(3) Upon request from the responsible institutions, we are allowed to divulge information regarding inventory data to the extent where this is required for law enforcement, crime prevention by the national law enforcement authorities, in order to comply with the legal requirements of the state and federal authorities for the protection of the constitution, Federal Information Service or the military counterintelligence or for the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
Article 4 Information on cookies
(1) So-called cookies are used in order to recognize repeat use of a service by the same user. Cookies are small text files which are collected and stored by your Internet browser on your computer. Every time you visit our website, these cookies submit information for automatic recognition. This recognition is made possible by your IP address which is stored in the cookies. We use this information for enhancing our services and to allow you to more easily access our website.
(2) You may block your hard drive from storing cookies by clicking "disable cookies" in your browser settings. This may limit, however, the functionality of our services.
Art. 5 Information
You may receive information regarding the information which is stored under your name or pseudonym upon request. This information may also be divulged electronically. Please contact the address stated under Art.1 for receiving the requested information.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transfered to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymisation is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
As an alternative to the browser Addon or within browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link in order to opt-out from being tracked by Google Analytics within this website in the future (the opt-out applies only for the browser in which you set it and within this domain).